Vital pieces of the CP Road Map are coming together. Get involved.
The second generation of the CP Road Map is here!
In August 2011, FHWA and the CP Road Map pooled fund rolled out the second generation of the CP Road Map. Research tracks and problem statements have been updated, and new versions of Volume I and Volume II are now online!
For a comparison of the old tracks and new tracks, click here.
CP Road Map E-News now online
To view previous issues, click here.
New Moving Advancements into Practice (MAP) brief
The March 2014 MAP brief discusses mixture design and proportioning for concrete pavements.
For previous MAP briefs, click here.
Building Sustainable Pavements with Concrete
Updated Research Tracks
The updated tracks listed below are currently the most active.
- Materials and Mixes for Concrete Pavements
- Performance-Based Design Guide for New and Rehabilitated Concrete Pavements
- Intelligent Construction Systems and Quality Assurance for Concrete Pavements
- Optimized Surface Characteristics for Safe, Quiet, and Smooth Concrete Pavements
- Concrete Pavement Maintenance and Preservation
- Concrete Pavement Construction, Reconstruction, and Overlays
- Concrete Pavement Business Systems and Economics
- Concrete Pavement Sustainability
What is the CP Road Map?
It's an innovative, strategic plan (originally published in 2005 and updated in 2011) outlining needed concrete pavement research that will help develop a comprehensive, integrated, and fully functional system of concrete pavement technologies.
Dale Harrington is the CP Road Map Program Manager. He can answer your questions. Contact him at 515-964-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.