Vital pieces of the CP Road Map are coming together. Get involved.
Second-generation CP Road Map
See Volume I and Volume II of the second-generation CP Road Map, with updated tracks and problem statements.
Recent and in-progress research by track
Find up-to-date research organized by CP Road Map tracks in a searchable database.
CP Road Map E-News now online
To view previous issues, click here.
New Moving Advancements into Practice (MAP) brief
The April 2015 MAP brief describes the mechanisms thought to be responsible for pavement curling and warping and strategies for mitigation.
For previous MAP briefs, click here.
Building Sustainable Pavements with Concrete
Updated Research Tracks
The updated tracks listed below are currently the most active.
- Materials and Mixes for Concrete Pavements
- Performance-Based Design Guide for New and Rehabilitated Concrete Pavements
- Intelligent Construction Systems and Quality Assurance for Concrete Pavements
- Optimized Surface Characteristics for Safe, Quiet, and Smooth Concrete Pavements
- Concrete Pavement Maintenance and Preservation
- Concrete Pavement Construction, Reconstruction, and Overlays
- Concrete Pavement Business Systems and Economics
- Concrete Pavement Sustainability
What is the CP Road Map?
It's an innovative, strategic plan (originally published in 2005 and updated in 2011) outlining needed concrete pavement research that will help develop a comprehensive, integrated, and fully functional system of concrete pavement technologies.
Dale Harrington is the CP Road Map Program Manager. He can answer your questions. Contact him at 515-964-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.